Wish List Wednesday: Mostly Cockers and Poms
Mostly Cockers and Poms is a Tucson-based 501c3 specializing in Cocker Spaniels and Pomeranians. A small rescue, all their donations come from people like you. They will go the distance like they did with Jenny, a Pom, who was a throwaway. Jenny had a huge mass on her stomach. Fortunately, the mass was not cancerous but instead a complex hernia and its removal cost $1,200. That is a great deal of money for any rescue organization, especially a small rescue. Jenny was adopted and now lives like the cherished pet she is, all because of Mostly Cockers and Poms.
Can you donate some of these items on their wish list?
- Food donations – Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Formula or other good quality Grain Free dry dog food
- Collars & harnesses – Sizes: XS, S, Med
- Good quality transportable 10 x 10 tent for events – their tent is broken!
- Portable rolling wagon or cart with sides to carry tables, chairs, and supplies to our events
- From car to event table.
- Loving foster homes – short and long term
- Dedicated volunteers – for regular events, special events, social media postings, transportation and an assistant to the director to help with public contacts/inquiries, foster support, venue scheduling
- Tax deductible donations
For the month of October, Beading Divas to the Rescue chose Mostly Cockers & Poms to be their bracelet fundraising recipient. Please consider buying a bracelet or three (shop early for the holidays). Bracelets are one-of-a-kind and come with a dangling paw charm. Bracelets cost $20 (no tax) and $18 is donated to MC&P during October. Your wrist deserves some bling!