License your pet in Midtown + free legal Q&A for non-profits

License your pet in Midtown + free legal Q&A for non-profits
convenient midtown Tucson location

Love your pup, license up

Great news for Midtown and Eastside residents – you don’t have to drive all the way to Pima Animal Care Center (PACC) to license your pets. Now you can do so at Tucson Parks and Recreation Administration Office located at 900 S. Randolph Way between 8 am – 5 pm, M-F or call 791-4873 Ext 5

What you need:

  • Current rabies vaccination certificate from your veterinarian
  • Proof of Spay/Neuter from your veterinarian, if new license
  • Pima County Renewal Notice if renewing license, if vaccination info is absent from renewal current certificate will be required
  • Proof of Spay/Neuter from your veterinarian if updating renewal for reduced licensing fee
  • Photo ID – Driver’s License or other government issued ID
  • Cash, check, or credit card for fee payment

Click here for more information including fees and how to renew online.


For Non-Profits                                                                                                               

community resource for non-profits


Idea + Space / legal Q&A / free event

July 11 – from 11 am to noon

Do you have legal questions surrounding the starting or running of a nonprofit or business? Bring your questions and ask Mimi Petro of the Udall Law Firm to gain invaluable insights into the legal do’s and don’ts associated with your venture.

Location Main Library / downtown – 101 N. Stone – park in the lot

Leave a Reply